Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Final Project Proposal

For my final project I plan to create a piece that has the concept of reflections. This interests me because reflections are usually more personal than general and my plan is to make this piece one that can apply to anyone looking at it. I want to break a mirror and glue pieces on top of one another in an interesting way. There will be enough space to be able to see somewhat of a clear reflection of who ever is looking at it. What I wanna do is lay a picture on top of the mirror or within the glass, but have it at a low opacity so the person can see their own reflection and also see the image on the mirror. I plan for the image to be a person with their hands on their face being ashamed of what they look like because you look into a mirror to see what you look like to look your best before you go out into the world. This project will be about reflecting on your image to see the best of yourself you can see. To gain the confidence of not looking in the mirror and still feel great about yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment